Verification of your account is not mandatory to trade or transact with various cryptocurrencies on eosfinex.
The verification process for eosfinex is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
eosfinex offers three levels of verification for individual users - Basic, Unlimited and Fiat. You can view your current limits and verification level in your account section: https://www.trading.eosfinex.com/account/limits
- Benefits: Daily trading volume of 7,500 USDt equivalent of cryptocurrency & USDt spot trading
- Requirements: Only an EOS account and TOS agreement are required for this level. It is automatically granted to all newly created accounts.
- Benefits: Unlimited trading volume of Cryptocurrency & USDt spot trading plus Unus Sed Leo trading.
- Requirements: Full name / Address / Email Address / DOB / Passport Number / Passport photograph / Second Government-issued ID (back and front) / Liveliness Test/Selfie
- Benefits: Fiat currency onramp & trading
- Requirements: Bank Statement