The verification process for eosfinex is a standardized compliance measure for anti-money laundering (AML), know your customer (KYC), and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) laws and regulations.
The process consists of completing an online questionnaire and submitting supporting documentation. A signed declaration confirming the accuracy of the submitted information is required, authorising eosfinex to complete the verification process.
Processing times for verification can take up to 1 week, depending on the level of public interest.
The eosfinex verification process for corporations includes the following:
- Name & Contact Information - Information required to confirm account holder identity
- Location - Information required to confirm the location
- Identity - Information for ensuring only you are capable of transacting on your account
- Financial - Information required for bank wires and withdrawals
- KYC - Information required by KYC/AML regulation
Verification Requirements - Corporate
- Complete online form.
- Corporate Documents: required documents list (PDF downloadable at the end of this article).
- Director Information: each director, significant shareholder and controlling officer(s) are required to provide identification. Please review the online form for more details.
- After completing the corporate verification form, an individual form for each director, significant shareholder(s) and controlling officer(s) must be completed.